Original Mifare NXP S50 13.56 Mhz
NXP has developed the MIFARE Classic® MIFARE Classic 1k to be used in a contactless smart card according to ISO/ IEC 14443 Type A.
The MIFARE Classic® MIFARE Classic 1k is used in applications like public transport ticketing where major cities have adopted MIFARE® as their e-ticketing solution of choice, and also payment(Rechargeable).
“MIFARE Classic®” means the family of products with the technology and features of ‘MF1 ICS20’, ‘MF1 ICS50’, ‘MF1 ICS70’, or equivalent.
MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
1.1 MIFARE®, RF Interface (ISO/ IEC 14443 A)
* Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
* Operating distance: Up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry)
* Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
* Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
* Data integrity: 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
* Typical ticketing transaction: < 100 ms (including backup management)
* 1 Kbyte, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block consists of 16 byte)
* User definable access conditions for each memory block
* Data retention of 10 years.
* Write endurance 100.000 cycles
* Mutual three pass authentication (ISO/IEC DIS 9798-2)
* Individual set of two keys per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
* Unique serial number for each device
Hotel Key Card
Gaming & identity